Cold Equipments Maintenance
- Cooling equipment is extremely sensitive to environmental conditions and packaging.
- Negative and positive cold equipment must be regularly subjected to defrosting processes in order to ensure its proper functioning. Do not allow large amounts of ice to accumulate.
- A lot of malfunctions are related to poor electrical installations. Commercial equipment should not be connected to extension cords but directly to dedicated electrical outlets for power equipment.
- The refrigeration area of the equipment is limited and the products must be located only in the identified areas. Do not exceed the cooling limits indicated on the equipment.
- The commercial equipment of cold has the function of removing the heat from its interior and in this way reduce the temperature to the products there. Do not expose the equipment to the sun or other sources of heat as it will put the equipment in great effort increasing the risk of failure.