As part of Equione’s activity scope and supported by advanced information systems, the company meets its client needs by integrating its own services with the client systems on a smoothly and easy way.
The main objective is to simplify client processes allowing him to focus its core business.
IMS is implemented in two modules:
- Identification of client processes and needs
- Development and adaptation of Equione systems to the client environment.
- Mechanisms set up to share information and key points of contact
- Implementation of the agreed procedures
- Daily monitoring of project implementation
- To identify client ERP processes and needs
- To select data sharing methodology (webservice, files sharing, etc)
- To develop layout to send information
- To develop layout to receive information
- To establish periodicity to exchange information
- To create the defined solution
- Solution testing
- Solution implementation
- To monitor daily information flow